Google cache indicates it was up yesterday, with references to Sec. Kerry
and Ambassador Power, etc. Humanrights.gov looks like a complete mess
overall right now, so perhaps what we are seeing in an artifact of
transition rather than a purging according to policy?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.humanrights.gov%2Fissues%2Finternet-freedom%2F&oq=cache%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.humanrights.gov%2Fissues%2Finternet-freedom%2F&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.1544j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Griffin Boyce <grif...@cryptolab.net>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   This morning, a colleague visited the DRL website only to find that the
> content had been deleted.  I checked another page and found it had was no
> longer available.
>
> - https://www.state.gov/netfreedom/index.htm
> - https://www.humanrights.gov/issues/internet-freedom/
>
>   So... yeah... That's bad.  =(  Guess the fascists figured out this whole
> "free speech" thing wasn't working out for them.
>
> ~Griffin
>
> --
> Accept what you cannot change, and change what you cannot accept.
> PGP: 0x03cf4a0ab3c79a63
> --
> Liberationtech is public & archives are searchable on Google. Violations
> of list guidelines will get you moderated: https://mailman.stanford.edu/m

*Collin David Anderson*
averysmallbird.com | @cda | Washington, D.C.