Sorry I don't get a single thing in your answer, apparently you don't
know what you are talking about (and please keep your statements for
yourself, like "knowledgeable enough" and auditing the bitcoin core code)

It's quite easy to check what the module is doing, this is "just"
implementing the bitcoin protocol, which works for quasi all of existing
coins, there are no crypto inventions/tricks, and such tool does not
exist then there is a real added value

Probably you don't know very well the bitcoin world and the current
mess, please read everything again and we could discuss, and indeed I
really care that people don't make mistakes with this module

And see https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-wallets or
https://github.com/Ayms/zcash-wallets or
https://github.com/Ayms/cashaddress , those ones are not trivial at all
also and completely open source, and btw can be combined with the module
of course as explained, should people read things, consider reading the
"not coming from nowhere" link too and linked issues on BTG github rep
where people commented

See the git history of the README for your last question

--
Bitcoin transactions made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-transactions
Zcash wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/zcash-wallets