This holiday season, we are raising money to give 25 scholarships to young
women from diverse background to learn to code. Your contribution will make
an impact, whether you donate $5 or $500. 100% of the donation will be used
to provide scholarships. Every little bit helps.
https://www.facebook.com/donate/547669078978649/

Gender equality in all sectors and especially in the tech sector, in Nepal,
remains a challenge. We would like to help change that. Code for Nepal, an
all-volunteer non-profit has years of experience in providing opportunities
for women to learn to code and finding a job or internship. Please join us
in making Nepal a more equal place for women. Please donate and share with
your friends and family. Thank you for your support.
--

@codefornepal
www.codefornepal.org