There are any number of us who would be able to read a message in Spanish, so
I'd urge you to go ahead and post both in your most comfortable language, plus
translation because of the list's stated common language. I subscribe to some
ES+EN lists and find this kind of practice to be very helpful. I wouldn't
myself post (or answer you) in Spanish because of my limited capability, but
I'd be happy to read what you have to say in its original language!

I certainly can understand how it might feel difficult to express subtleties in
a second language — I have that problem myself.

—Sky