On Thu, Sep 07, 2023 at 12:52:07PM -0500, Eric Blake wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 07, 2023 at 04:49:53PM +0000, GitLab wrote:
> >

> > Pipeline #996353812 has failed!
> >
> > Project: libnbd ( https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/libnbd )
> > Branch: master ( https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/libnbd/-/commits/master )
> >
> > Commit: 0b587f8a (
> > https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/libnbd/-/commit/0b587f8a4f3e61e27985b8a3f66a3d7da45c00ef
> >  )
> > Commit Message: info: Prefer NBD_OPT_INFO when possible
> >
> > Now th...
> > Commit Author: Eric Blake ( https://gitlab.com/ebblake )
> >

> > Pipeline #996353812 (
> > https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/libnbd/-/pipelines/996353812 ) triggered by Eric
> > Blake ( https://gitlab.com/ebblake )
> > had 2 failed jobs.
> >
> > Job #5039934820 ( https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/libnbd/-/jobs/5039934820/raw )
> >
> > Stage: builds
> > Name: x86_64-fedora-rawhide-clang-prebuilt-env
> > Job #5039934815 ( https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/libnbd/-/jobs/5039934815/raw )
> >
> > Stage: builds
> > Name: x86_64-fedora-rawhide-prebuilt-env

Sorry, somehow I didn't see this email yesterday.

> Expected transient failures; we haven't quite finished packaging
> nbdkit 1.35.12 and pushing it out to rawhide.
>
> Should I do another patch that widens the version check to cover
> 1.35.11 in addition to 1.34.[012]?  Or can we just live with this on
> the grounds that rawhide suffers from being bleeding edge, and it will
> clear up soon?

I did a release today of:

nbdkit 1.35.12
       1.34.3

libnbd 1.17.5
       1.16.4

No "live" versions of nbdkit should be affected by the crashing bug.
However it'll take a while to work their way into the system.

I would just ignore it TBH, unless we're still getting failures after
a few more weeks in which case we can think about what to do.

Rich.

nbdkit - Flexible, fast NBD server with plugins
https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/nbdkit