Hi Lulu,

I saw a similar message from you on the moose-users list and just haven't
had time to write a reply. Both of the DM interfaces in MOOSE and LibMesh
were built by the same developer who has since moved to a new job. I'm not
sure if either interface has been exercised much if at all since they were
built. We just hired a new Petsc expert on the MOOSE team and he's planning
on working on polishing up these interfaces as one of his first tasks. He's
been in training all week so he probably hasn't seen your messages yet.
I'll let him know that someone is asking about these interfaces in case he
can answer your questions quickly.

Cody