Dear libMesh users/developers,

I would like to run (in parallel mode) a piece of libMesh code where on
each processor, a libMesh::Mesh is initialised & stored locally and, hence,
subsequently initialise the EquationSystems accordingly, and for each
processor independently.

The FE mesh, may be same for all processors, or different, but in principle
the information need to be stored independently (and partitioned in one
subdomain/partition) without any problems when running things in parallel.

I have tried to enforce the partitioning of the mesh via, e.g.:

    LibMeshInit init(argc, argv);
    Mesh msh(init.comm(), 1);
    //...import the mesh...
    msh.prepare_for_use();
    msh.partition(1);
    //
    EquationSystems es(msh);
    // ...add a system here...
    es.init();
    // ...solve the system, etc...

However, I noticed that should I run the code in that many processes as
many as the number of elements of the mesh, then it is ok; else it freezes
(especially at a point where I "update_global_solution".
Does this make sense to you?
Any suggestions / tips?

I am afraid there might be an easy way to do it, however, I wanted to have
your opinion about it.

cheers,
Vasileios