On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Norbert Sendetzky <norb...@linuxnetworks.de
> wrote:

> Hi Mariano
>
> > 1) Which FIrebird version work with OpenDBX ?   Class, Super or both ?
>
> I use the super server for testing but the classic one should work the same
> way because they only differ how things are handled internally (threads vs.
> processes).

lpthread instead of fork ? ahahaha I remember something abou my C course at
University hahaha.

> > 2) Suppose I compile OpenDBX libraries using one of them, should that dll
> > work with the other version ?
>
> Yes, the client library is the same.

excellent :)

> > 3) I have already installed Firebird in my windows but I don't remember
> if
> >  i was classic or super. Do you know how I can know that ?
>
> Sorry, I don't know. Perhaps it's shown in the Windows start menu or when
> connecting with the isql utility.

ok, doesn' matter.

> > Thanks and have a happy Christmas.
>
> Thank you very much, I wish you a wonderful Christmas. Are you still in
> France?

Yes, I am in Douai, near Lille. My first Christmas with cold and snow haha.
In Argentina we have 30 or more for this days :)
I want to go to Hamburg but in April more or less.

Cheers,

Mariano