https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173040

--- Comment #8 from [email protected] ---
I think I found the problem source!

Thanks for the hints about the profile: it was not corrupt, but I ended up
fiddling with settings until hitting the bug.

The problem comes from unchecking the "Use white document background" interface
setting, either through v26 initial start appearance wizard or through Tools >
Options > LibreOffice > Appearance > LibreOffice Themes.

As the result, it won't be testable in "Troubleshoot Mode", as changing this
option requires a restart and LibreOffice resumes booting in normal mode (it
would be nice if on reboot in Troubleshoot Mode the user was asked about
staying in Troubleshoot Mode, and settings were kept in an ephemeral location -
temporary folder - until Troubleshoot Mode was ended)

I was indeed using a dark document background all this time!

I tested the bug only appears with the specified state of the specified option
on:
- v26.8.0.3
- v25.2.5.2

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to