https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173040

--- Comment #11 from [email protected] ---
> Bernard, to be clear. If you change the document background to white, text 
> boxes are missing? The color should affect just the visibility in 
> LibreOffice, not in the exported PDF.

As you can notice from the uploaded demonstration files, the text box seems to
be there, but apparently white text on white background.

> In the Troubleshoot mode, you have an option, Factory Mode. If you check that 
> 2 options from there, LibreOffice should reopen like a fresh new 
> installation. Like is the first time you installed, only with the bugs from 
> the program, but not with the bugs from the difference between the old 
> profile and the new program. So, I recommend to all users to do that. It's a 
> full refresh to the program.

Maybe wasn't I clear.
Being unable to restart Troubleshoot Mode into Troubleshoot Mode (hence
impossible to test the option there), I followed the guide provided to me to
use a fresh new profile (having deleted the "used" folder) to reliably
reproduce the problem.

The options you are mentioning seem to do that on an existing profile; out of
the scope per last paragraph.

I provided steps on a fresh profile some others can follow to reproduce the
problem.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to