https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173388

Eyal Rozenberg <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Keywords|                            |needsDevAdvice
         Resolution|WONTFIX                     |---
             Status|RESOLVED                    |UNCONFIRMED

--- Comment #2 from Eyal Rozenberg <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to Heiko Tietze from comment #1)
> There no such information on the tabs we use.

Do you mean, their contextual nature, or their tint?

> They are drawn either natively
> or via welding but always to blend into the OS/DE.

The tint doesn't mean something "does not blend". Just like, say, if you had an
icon next to the tab title. I didn't say a complete different kind of widget.
It's just a tint.

And - MSO has it, and it blends quite nicely with the other tabs. (Although
Windows UI is kind of a mess)

> There is no way to change one tab - except rewriting the whole UI

I'm actually hopeful that we, or the devs, can think of something. I mean, even
a regular dialog tab widget should be able to tint tabs differently. I hope.

And at worst, we could try some kind of other effect, not as nice as tinting,
e.g. playing with the tab typeface, weight, font color etc; or some other
visual indicator.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to