https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=172835

--- Comment #2 from Alex Sticco <[email protected]> ---
I'm having exactly this same problem. This is a key functionality for me, and
this bug is really a productivity killer. 

My version and environment info is:
Version: 26.8.0.3 (X86_64)
Build ID: bce0998afefdbc355585ca324285661a2170ba77
CPU threads: 24; OS: Linux 6.18; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Flatpak
Calc: threaded
Hardware: x86-64 AMD

OS details, in case that helps:
Bazzite 44 NVIDIA edition
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.4
Graphics Platform: Wayland

I've noticed other versions of this bug have mentioned that Wayland may be at
fault. This seems to have been reported a number of times using different
language over at least the last year (for example, "extend selection"), so I
hope someone will realize that more users are experiencing this than each
isolated ticket might to seem to indicate.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to