https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173549

            Bug ID: 173549
           Summary: Cursor not shown in savename
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: unspecified
          Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
                OS: Linux (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Writer
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Dear developers,

there is a little issue, when you want to save a document with a new filename.

The problem is, that in the new filename the cursor is not shown, so that you
do not see, which letter you are editing.

This happens in libreoffice writer (maybe in calc too? Not tested!). The
savename of the file can be edited, you just do not see, where your cursor is.

When you eyport to a pdf, then it is working correctly, but when you save a
file as ODT, then the cursor is gone.

My libreoffice version is 25.2.3.2, I am on Debian/stable.

This issue is already since the last 2 or 3 versions, so I suppose, it may be
still in 26.8. (not tested, as I only have the windows version 26.8).

Thank you for your help!

Best regards

Hans

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to