https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173549

--- Comment #2 from [email protected] ---
Hi Bogdan,

checked now. First I am using debian live (forky), which has libreoffice-26.8
installed. I used the KDE version, as I am using KDE. Then edited the
configuration of libreoffice to it like I have it on the installed debian. Just
to make sure, it is not one of the additions. My libreoffice skin is colibri
and in German.

After these settings tested as usual. Result: everything is ok!

Rebooted to my installed debian, there moved my profile away and retested. 
Result = not ok, same issue.

But as you said, my version is too old, so I suggest, this bug can be closed. 
Maybe I try to install the backport version of 26.8 from debian and test again.

One thing I would like to mention: In the next debian version there will be the
latest KDE version, which will only run with Wayland. My test with forky as
above were with wayland, but I am still using xorg on my DELL, as Wayland is
not running so well on this laptop.

All in all, I think, we should close this bug, because it is against an old
version of libreoffice. If there are bugs with the latest version, I can always
file a new bugreport.


Thank you very much for all the work and your help!

Best regards

Hans

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to