https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173579

Julien Nabet <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]

--- Comment #2 from Julien Nabet <[email protected]> ---
As I put in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/210977
here are some gdb traces with breakpoint in
i18npool::Collator_Unicode::loadCollatorAlgorithm

194 func = reinterpret_cast<const sal_uInt8
()()>(osl_getFunctionSymbol(hModule, func_base.pData));
(gdb) n
195 funclen = reinterpret_cast<size_t ()()>(osl_getFunctionSymbol(hModule,
funclen_base.pData));
(gdb) n
196 }
(gdb) p func
$4 = (const sal_uInt8 ()(void)) 0x0
(gdb) p funclen
$5 = (size_t ()(void)) 0x0
(gdb) p hModule
$6 = (oslModule) 0x5590f80ea710

except if I missed something in my build, I think we should use this patch:
diff --git a/i18npool/source/collator/gencoll_rule.cxx
b/i18npool/source/collator/gencoll_rule.cxx
index c034d7e24393..61b62e59aae8 100644
--- a/i18npool/source/collator/gencoll_rule.cxx
+++ b/i18npool/source/collator/gencoll_rule.cxx
@@ -62,8 +62,8 @@ static void data_write(char* file, char* name, sal_uInt8
*data, sal_Int32 len)
     }
     fprintf(fp, "\n};\n\n");

-    fprintf(fp, "const sal_uInt8* get_collator_data_%s() { return %s; }\n",
name, name);
-    fprintf(fp, "size_t get_collator_data_%s_length() { return sizeof(%s);
}\n", name, name);
+    fprintf(fp, "SAL_DLLPUBLIC_EXPORT const sal_uInt8* get_collator_data_%s()
{ return %s; }\n", name, name);
+    fprintf(fp, "SAL_DLLPUBLIC_EXPORT size_t get_collator_data_%s_length() {
return sizeof(%s); }\n", name, name);
     fprintf(fp, "\n");
     fprintf (fp, "}\n");

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to