https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173645

            Bug ID: 173645
           Summary: Top UI (NBB or Menubar + Toolbars) missing on startup
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 27.2.0.0 alpha0+ master
          Hardware: All
                OS: All
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: UI
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Created attachment 208629
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=208629&action=edit
Calc 27.2 window with no top UI

For the past few months, and occasionally when I start LO after having switched
UI mode during the previous session, I get a window with _no_ top UI; see
screeshot.

I can't pinpoint an exact sequence of actions which triggers this, but it
happens relatively often. Maybe also have to do with using multiple documents.
I've seen this with Writer and with Calc.

Version: 27.2.0.0.alpha0+ (X86_64)
Build ID: d81664bb1bc0db9a0a0f2afeda23f91515440b61
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 6.12; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: en-IL (en_IL); UI: en-US
Calc: CL threaded

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to