https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173664

--- Comment #2 from BogdanB <[email protected]> ---
Private message by Hans:

sorry, I do not know whether it was there in previous versions.

In the "Tabbed" UI I simply could not find the "group" (selected objects)
command in any tab. I think it should be there, although grouping can easily be
achieved by right clicking and selecting the command from the context menu. 
There is an icon in the layout tab in the " Tabbed Compact" UI version.

Ups. I just started Impress and clicked on customize tabs. Where all commands
are listed I unchecked the "group" command (sorry, my interface is in German
and I hope you can follow here) and Impress crashed. So the grouping icons
should be visible in the default view but they are not.
I tried it again and it crashed again. I sent a report.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards
Hans-Jörg

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to