https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173686
--- Comment #10 from BogdanB <[email protected]> --- It's a white layer coresponding with a rectangle ocupied by the formula area on the first sheet, rendered on the second sheet. The rectangle should be transparent on the second sheet, so in this case the bug is not visibile. Armin made changes for other parts of the code, but unfortunately it affects this also. Ady, about the importance of the bug, I can create a screenshot to show you how working in Calc is impossible. So I would increase more the importance, but for the moment I am the only one affected. If the formula contains sheet name like "mskamskmaksmkamskamskamksmaksmkasmka 672636276327367" and you sum 100 cells, you will not see anything in the second sheet. So, if I am at work, and my boss is telling me, quick, in 10 minutes, sum all the incomes from the second sheet, but I do not see anything, what I have to sum? I have to remember where are the invoices from a certain date, and write formula by hand? -- You are receiving this mail because: You are the assignee for the bug.
