https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173693

            Bug ID: 173693
           Summary: Loss of graphics formatting when filing a Writer
                    document
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 26.2.5.2 release
          Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
                OS: Windows (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Writer
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
I frequently import graphics into writer documents, and usually need to crop
and adjust size of the photos or graphics (often imported via a control-print
screen). I end my work and then save the document, but when opening it again to
continue work, I find that all (or much) of my formatting has been lost. I have
to recrop, adjust size (etc.) to regain what was lost during the saving of the
file. This is a serious nuisance.

Actual Results:
see above description

Expected Results:
see above description


Reproducible: Sometimes


User Profile Reset: No

Additional Info:
Kept the correct formatting of my graphic insertions

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to