https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173705

            Bug ID: 173705
           Summary: Draw does not scale text from EMF correctly.
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 26.8.0.3 release
          Hardware: All
                OS: Windows (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Draw
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
I made an emf file using GDI+. I set the units of the file to mm. Then I
created font also with the unit of mm. After opeing in Draw the text is around
4 times larger than it should be.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached emf file in Draw
2. Open the same file in Paint or Inkscape
3. Compare the sizes of the text

Actual Results:
Text in draw has wrong size.

Expected Results:
Text should be around 5mm in size.


Reproducible: Always


User Profile Reset: No

Additional Info:
There are two bugs that might be related:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=142035
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=142241

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to