https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173720

--- Comment #3 from BogdanB <[email protected]> ---
csongor, I used before Linux and Windows, now just Linux, and I want to tell
you a difference I have seen about this:

- on Linux, if you export a file, you can have LibreOffice opened and also the
PDF, you export again, and the PDF is updated automatically.

- on Windows, the system (Windows) is blocking you to update a document that
exist and is already opened. I was very annoyed by this knowing that on Linux
is possible. But this is a Windows limitation, and has nothing to do with
LibreOffice. 

You can try an experiment on Windows to test this: if you have a folder with a
file demo.pdf and you paste another file over it, Windows will ask you if you
want to replace. BUT, if you open first demo.pdf then try to paste a file, you
will get an error.

So, from my opionion this has nothing to do with LibreOffice, but with the way
Windows is doing things. If you test and agree with me on this, I will close
this bug as not our bug.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to