--- Comment #8 from Timur <gti...@gmail.com> ---
This shouldn't have been confirmed so fast.
Reporter says "After editing, saving and reopening a document.." so Needinfo is
still proper to know:
- do you have the original document, with all the text, can you attach that
- what is the original document before saving, odt or sth. else?
- how was the document created, from scratch or by coping from somewhere or by
saving from some other format?
The document is from 2010, with 712 registered revisions.
Reporter says "The same thing happens to us repeatedly in different documents"
so I ask:
- how many people?
- what are you using now, LO 220.127.116.11?
- Windows, I guess, is it 32-bit or 64-bit platform?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list