--- Comment #10 from moebius20 <> ---
I've reached to reproduce this bug : it seems linked with french accentuated
letters letters.

I've made 2 tables that are the same except that I have added accentuated
letters in the first records and the bug appears. 
Note that, in the report, these records appears at the end of the list because
I've replace «o» by «ô» for example.
So, to put these modified records at the top of the list created by the report,
I've changed the first letter from «P» to «B» ; surprise, in this particular
case, the bug disappears !

I've joined demo.odb file with 3 tables and 3 reports (name are explicit).


You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list

Reply via email to