Bug ID: 115861
Summary: [File Corruption] Writer deletes text on save when
section break is in-line
Version: 184.108.40.206 release
Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
OS: Windows (All)
It appears that when a section break is in-line, at least in certain cases,
when the document is saved the paragraph that contains the section break is
deleted. Attachments to follow.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attachment "minimalWord2013.docx" (created and saved in Word 2013) in
Word 2013 or later.
2. Observe paragraph "(k)" subordinate to "1.2.4".
3. Close the document.
4. Open the same document in LibreOffice.
5. Observe paragraph "(k)" subordinate to "1.2.4" is missing.
6. Save the document.
7. Open the document in Word.
8. Observe that section "(k)" subordinate to "1.2.4" is missing even in Word
I am unclear how to make this occur beyond the attached Word document which
exhibits the behavior (and the steps to reproduce listed above).
Paragraph "(k)" subordinate to "1.2.4" should be present in LibreOffice and
should not be deleted on saving the file.
User Profile Reset: No
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36
(KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.167 Safari/537.36
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list