https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=115944

--- Comment #12 from Jens Troeger <jens.troe...@light-speed.de> ---
I have updated the test documents and added the ODT saved with Word. I've also
updated the screen shots to compare the different ways the original Word DOCX
file is being rendered.

I noticed though, that the test document did not use the Tekton Pro font in
Word either although it's set to use it. I've fixed that, as you can see in the
screenshots.

Still, plenty of differences around the footnote container and paragraphs...

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs

Reply via email to