--- Comment #23 from Julien Nabet <serval2...@yahoo.fr> ---
(In reply to Lionel Elie Mamane from comment #22)
> (In reply to Julien Nabet from comment #21)
> > (In reply to Lionel Elie Mamane from comment #17)
> This means the difference is in LibreOffice, and it is LibreOffice that adds
> the "1", "2", "3", etc to duplicate names
> The two lines
> if ( m_pColumns->hasByName( sName ) )
> sName = ::dbtools::createUniqueName( m_pColumns.get(), sName );
> seem to be exactly what needs to be added to OPreparedStatement::getColumns
I tested this and it indeed worked!
I updated the patch (code + comment) on gerrit as you may have seen.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list