https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=117931

--- Comment #20 from Bojan <bojan...@gmail.com> ---
OK, I got it.
There are two files in the extension directory, namely libmysqlcppconn.so and
libmysqlclient_r.so. I renamed them and made soft links to respective files in
/usr/lib64 directory. The LO crased on coneection to mysql. Than, I tried soft
linking one by one, not both files at the same time. The LO crashed on soft
link to libmysqlcppconn.so, and the connection can not be established on soft
link to libmysqlclient_r.so saying that libmysqlcppconn.so is missing (or
something). Please note, the libmysqlcppconn is of version 7.1.1.9, and the
libmysqlclient is of the version 19.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs

Reply via email to