--- Comment #8 from himajin100...@gmail.com ---
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run LibreOffice Base
2. Database Wizard comes up.
3. Click 'Connect to an existing database'
4. Choose MySQL from the Combobox
4-Sub-1. See the 'Steps' Section in the roadmap on the left side. Threr you
will find confusing 'Set up JDBC Connection' item. In fact this item is for
JDBC, but displayed without connection information. Probably coders thought
users can choose how to connect on the page later, but they did not notice the
6. you will see a page with JDBC radio button checked as default. click
'Connect using ODBC'
8. you will see 'Setup Connection to an ODBC Database' as the title.
11. Now you've reached the first page. you will see 'Set up ODBC Connection' in
the roadmap. Yes, it's not JDBC, but it's ODBC!
12. VERY IMPORTANT STEP. Either click radio button or combobox for the 'Connect
to exisiting database'. you will see JDBC in the roadmap.
13. you will see ODBC radio button is checked.
14. ANOTHER VERY IMPORTANT STEP. DON'T TOUCH THE RADIOBUTTONS. ESPECIALLY DO
NOT TRY CLICKING JDBC FIRST, and CLICKING ODBC AFTER THAT.
As the repoter says, you will see "Set up a connection to a MySQL database
you are a nice person , who never forgets the impotant steps, and who don't
like tricks in Halloween, aren't you ?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list