Hello,

2012.02.27 13:30, Pedro wrote:
Sophie Gautier wrote
No, Litmus is an online tool to manage manual test cases.

-snip-

It's really simple to use for the tester, he just has to reproduce what
he is reading on the Litmus site into LibreOffice and then mark the test
as passed, skip or failed, nothing more :)

Yes, that was my understanding of Litmus.

I don't know why you assume it's a Windows-only tool then. Don't you have a web browser in your other OS? :)

One thing that could be done to make the Litmus site more  user attractive
would be to add an OpenID login option (like in the ask.libreoffice.org
site)

Personally I haven't tested Litmus because I really don't feel like
registering to yet another site (I have already registered to three mailing
lists, the Nabble site and the wiki)

OpenID integration is a great idea indeed. I too hate to create separate logins for each website or service, and then end up with a bunch of different passwords I can't remember and/or a bunch of shared passwords that are insecure...

I've added this suggestion to the TODO list (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus_TODO), but I can't promise I will be looking into it anytime soon. Litmus' source is available though, so I'd welcome contributions. ;)

Regards,
Rimas