Hi Bjoern,

2012.03.30 15:17, Bjoern Michaelsen rašė:
Hi Sophie,

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:05:24PM +0200, Sophie Gautier wrote:
I'm not Pedro or Rimas, but I would have time to have a look for the
end of next week. If you think I'm not enough skilled, no problem.
That would be excellent! And if anything, you would be overskilled as my
primary concern with Caseconductor so far is that it is to
confusing/overengineered to attract people into easily contributing. So having
a look at that would be most appreciated.

I still would love to have Rimas have a look at Caseconductor too if possible,
as he was having high hopes in it, that I dont want to simple brush away without
a better look.

Sorry, but I don't think I'll have enough time for proper investigation anytime soon (definitely not till the end of April). I fully trust Sophie though. I think she's the person who actually does some QA (as opposed to me), and she's definitely better organized than myself. :) I think Sophie has some contacts at Mozilla QA, perhaps they could brief her (and us, by extension) about working with CC?

As for the high hopes – I think it's an overestimation. I've created myself an account in the test server, but just like you, I haven't figured out what I can do next, but then again, I didn't have much time to stare at it and click things either. CC *looks* drastically different than Litmus, maybe that's the culprit.

Rimas