Hi Steve, all

JorenDC wrote
> That would be a good way to let users participate in a voting process
> and have them contribute the craziest ideas without cluttering the bug
> tracker.
>
> Every 2 months or so QA could go over that ideas page and see what get's
> the most votes (let's not digress into the votes discussion ;) ) or
> delete invalid ideas with a short comment.
>
> I think that could improve the bug tracker situation and prevent us from
> wasting precious time. Also the users are challenged more to present
> their ideas in a nice fashion so they gather more votes.

I think that a separate Feature Request tracker would be a nice idea. But
you would have to convince Developers (and not QA)  to take a look at
another tracker (which is not very likely...)

In any case, voting creates expectations (even if users are warned that
there is no obligation...)

Just my 2 cents...