On 06/15/2013 02:52 PM, Florian Reisinger wrote:
Am 15.06.2013 um 14:50 schrieb Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+libreoff...@googlemail.com>:
On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 6:34 AM, Florian Reisinger <reisi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pedro is it true, that this has changed? IMHO we had this nasty
problem once, but IMO all new bugs should be UNCONFIRMED.

Bugs reported via the BugAssistant should be UNCONFIRMED, but the
default when creating bugs on bugzilla directly unfortunately is
"NEW". Users could manually change it to file it as unconfirmed, but
most don't.

Really..? That is definitely NOT the way it should be.... I am quite
sure that this changed recently...

Isn't the default initial state of a bug tied to the reporter's canconfirm permission or somesuch, NEW if you have canconfirm perm, UNCONFIRMED if not?

Stephan