Hi Thomas,

Thomas Hackert wrote (28-10-13 04:54)

As far as I know, there are mnemonics that are added in the code
and ones that are auto-generated.

O.K.

For the first ones, I would make an issue for those that are in
the same menu or window combined.

But how do I know, if they were added in the code or were auto-
generated?

Hmm, I think most default buttons work like that and part of the menu's
But it can be seen in the source of course.

Unless you know who is working on that area, then an issue may be
superfluous?

I have not the faintest idea, sorry ... :(

Me neither most of the time.
Thus just ask on irc or the list, I would say.

(Also, since regular localisers are working in this erea too, there must be some among them that have experience, I would expect.)

Cheers,
Cor

--
 - Cor Nouws