On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 07:13:04 +0200, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <o...@sophia-louise.de> wrote:

Hi Joel, Pedro,
Am 25.06.2015 um 01:32 schrieb Joel Madero:
Yeah the instructions weren't entirely helpful beyond the superfluous
"devs don't care at all!" type stuff. I'm tempted to throw it back to
NEEDINFO.

@Pedro - you mind putting it in NEEDINFO and asking for more information
(locales, dictionaries installed, etc... etc....). I think this is user
error to be honest but I could be wrong. I think if I put it back to
NEEDINFO the users involved will just go on a tirade about me ;)

We have a problem here that spell checking doesn't work in LibO PortableApps on different PCs. I don't know if it is the same problem but I will have a look in the evening.

no problem at all with spellcheck and Win7/8.1 using X-LibreOffice (another portable package alternative to the one from PortableApps)

http://www.winpenpack.com/main/download.php?view.1354