On 06/26/2015 08:56 AM, Pedro wrote:
> jmadero wrote
>>> IMO there is a need for a feature to renew the user profile
>>> automatically by clicking on a button or something similar [2].
>>> So we can avoid many "bugs" and anger.
>> Indeed - that's already a request (Backup and restore button for
>> profile). :)
>>
>> The user swears that he purges the directory and it "re-corrupts" at
>> some point...
> Actually the solution is to find what causes profile corruption (but a
> Repair option would be an intermediate solution for MANY problems)
>
> How can we make TDF and the Devs take this problem seriously?
We can't "make" anything happen. They are volunteers (just like you) -
no one dictates how other people work.

It *might* be a reasonable tender request.

@Pedro - if you want you can submit a grant proposal that we invest in
developing this option. The more information you have the better (such
as price to implement, how many bugs were fixed just by deleting the
profile, etc....). Then submit the proposal to treasurer account.

Best,
Joel