Hi All,
> There is a gradually growing number of regressions. Also bibisected
> regressions. I know the ESC has attention for this, and that the board
> recently approved projects/investments that are intended to help to
> change this trend.
> Pedro has a point that he doesn't like to accept the situation, and -
> learning from his contributions - he is helping a lot with good work here.
> Alas no ready to use solution from me today :)
> It's on my mind, as some of you may know from some grumbling mails that
> I send now and then. I expect to have some room next week to spend more
> time on thinking for this. E.g. the suggestion for positive stimulation,
> as mentioned also by Bjoern.
>
> Pedro: can you please ping me in a week or so?

I would like to take part also - I've thought about a few new ideas that
I think might work :) I won't be available until December 8. Almost any
time (absent really really late to really really early) would work
between December 8 - 10. Shall we aim for a phone call? Google hangout?
IRC Chat?

I'm happy Pedro brought this up as I think collectively we can come up
with a solution.

Best,
Joel