On Thu, 2010-10-14 at 10:04 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
>       Nasty - so we could be in the position of choosing between KDE
> integration, and extension/plugin compatibility ?

If there *is* something in the KDE headers which replies on the "native"
STL which is triggering this, which I'm not utterly convinced by yet,
but if that's the problem then we can put #include <preextstl.h> and
<preextstl.h> before and after the kde header include lines and the same
sort of -Dsomething and ext_std:: we're using for graphite, etc.

Perhaps adding some more stuff to those, depending on what from the KDE
headers might be using STL.

C.