Hi Sophie

Em 28-12-2010 09:30, Sophie Gautier escreveu:
Hi Olivier,

(snip)

Is there somebody working on the new Brazilian strings already in OOo?
Or are we sure that the strings have not been touched?

Last time I paid a visit on their pootle server it seemed to me nobody was working on, or is very late. I have not checked further. The L10 lists does not mention new translation leader.

It may be quite hard to make difference between a *new* (m90) translated
string and an old one.

This is why I ask: do we merge Libo with the last dev versions or do we
work on the last SDF file only (I think it's OOo330m9) because it is now
two completely separated products?

The amount of work is and will not be the same for us and if possible,
it would be great if we have some plans on this to organize/optimize our
time and our work.

My best (and non-educated) guess for the moment is to import feature by feature of our interest, toghether with the appropriate strings.

--
Olivier Hallot
ComitĂȘ Executivo