On 29/07/11 11:49, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Fri, 2011-07-29 at 11:36 +0100, Noel Power wrote:
On 29/07/11 10:40, Caolán McNamara wrote:
Are you sure? on master ScDocument::CopyRangeNamesToClip(ScDocument* pClipDoc, const ScRange& rClipRange, SCTAB nTab) was changed to ScDocument::CopyRangeNamesToClip(ScDocument* pClipDoc, const ScRangeList& rClipRange, SCTAB nTab)
I'm probably just muddying waters by raising it, but nevertheless...
no, I fear it is me muddying the waters, I failed to notice that you are talking about
CopyRangeNamesToClip where I was talking about CopyToClip, sorry :-(

Noel