Hi,

If I read correctly, there is nothing in the current version of the
release notes for LO 5.0 [1] about Emoji autocorrection.

I think that the developer who did the job should write few lines about
it. Even if Emoji autocorrection gives us additional translation work, I
think it is a useful work that should be made more visible.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.0

Best regards.
JBF
Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.