On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 12:05:32 +0200, Németh László <nem...@numbertext.org> wrote:

Hi,

I will extend the release notes soon about both new improvements here, the
default Emoji, Greek alphabet etc. short name replacements (
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-5-0&id=483390d66b1e1bd899410906f53f3124cacfe73d),
and the new AutoCorrect method for immediately replacements inside words
(this one is useful to define own in-word patterns for linguistics,
mathematics, typography etc. (
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-5-0&id=15c04e1f567e50aff850a65996c65e6465497710
).

Many thanks for your mail and your positive feedback, also thanks in
advance to the translators.
I will try to give some nice examples about the usage of this new feature,
too.

Best regards,
Laszlo

being an autocorrect maniac I really appreciated your continued efforts and improvements to the LibO autocorrect engine.
thumbs up!!!