Yes,naturally, I just didn't react because I am already working on another job, but as soon as I am done I'll do your recommendations, and your comments were actually useful, I did not know about Stringandclear method of OUString, and also some notes about memory allocation. So I am going to do the modifications on the patch.

Gabor