Hello Michael,

I think Eike is already working on this problem, but finally we got that there is no really good solution, maybe my first advised option could be applied with success(storing for each comment if there is a query in the same line in a bool variable). I guess you should consult with Eike, but naturally if you can mind about the problem it is great also. Actually I won't mind too much in the future, but naturally if you have questions or suggestions for my patch I'll answer.

Gabor