On 2016-10-18 18:36, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 09:06:42AM +0200, Milos Sramek wrote:
>> Dear Khaled,
>>
>> do you think that extensive comparison of rendering of numerous
>> documents with and without the new layout engine makes sense?
>> If yes, I can run my tests in such a way to see if there are any
>> differences.
> This would be extremely helpful, and more so if it can run on Windows or
> Mac.
I can run the tests on Linux and Windows. I do not have Mac, but I think
that there should not be a problem with that.
On windows or mac one just converts/prints files by means of a script -
they are then compared on a system with running Python - in my case a
Linux machine.

I run Windows in a virtual machine, which has access to the directory,
where all data and scripts reside. So I even do not have to copy files.

I've checked the web and see that it is possible to install MAC on
virtual box:
https://techsviewer.com/how-to-install-mac-os-x-el-capitan-on-pc-on-virtualbox/
I'll try it

best