Hi,

I've changed subject, since the discussion went in a different direction.

Meanwhile I've discovered, that one can run OSX in a virtual machine :).
That fits to my environment well.

I've tested a few random files with a few random version on Linux, Mac
and Windows. The results:
http://bender.dam.fmph.uniba.sk/~milos/roundtrip/odttest-mac-win/rslt-web.ods

Brief explanantion:
grade 0: pixel level identical
grade 1: some differences, probably not visible
Grade meaning is explained in a comment

> is a link to pdf:
column LND: side by side
column THE: overlay
column HLPE: vertically aligned lines
column FDE: vertically and horizontally aligned

first sheet: print test: printed by tested version (name in header) and
in reference version (LO43 on Linux) and compared
second sheet: roundtrip test: saved to odt and printed by the reference
version. No differences here

Which versions should I test? The engines can be specified by
environment variable - I can test that too.

Is there a way how to install multiple versions in parallel on MAC? I
can install only production and development one.

best
Milos

email & jabber: sramek.mi...@gmail.com