On 02/11/11 11:34, Andras Timar wrote:
Hi,

I developed a small feature. Now localization tools can extract
extension name and description from description.xml of our bundled
extensions (dictionaries, PDF Import, etc.). Translators will
translate them, so they will be localized in Extension Manager window.
For dmake modules I tweaked the makefiles so merging of translations
work. But I have never worked with gnu make makefiles and two modules
(swext and scripting) are using them.

I would appreciate, if someone could help and could write the gnu make
rules for this.

hi Andras,

i can take a look at it tomorrow...

will need to set up a --with-lang build first.

are there any translations for swext/scripting already to test it?

regards,
 michael