On 02/22/2018 07:24 PM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Stephan Bergmann wrote:
Most likely, yes.  That LO-in-Java-window thing is brittle at best.

Mmmh - so we have that working in production for a few clients, though
for Windows.

Yes, the example works perfectly on Windows. I have to support both platforms, so will initially do some coding with Windows using in place LibreOffice and on Linux will use LO on another top level window. LOKit will be a long term experiment for us.

LOKit is fine, just it should be noted that ~all UI [1] and
interaction then needs to be implemented client-side.

[1] yes, there's dialog tunnelling, still that needs code to render &
     interact on the client side.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten