Hi Andras,

On Wed, 2012-01-18 at 22:02 +0100, Andras Timar wrote:
> Under Windows soffice.exe and soffice.bin contained 40 icons each.

        Right - I had always assumed that these were used for file associations
and rendering in the windows explorer etc.

> Many icons were duplicated.

        At various different sizes ? or duplicated beyond that ?

        Are we confident that this will not alter the look of .ods / .odt etc.
in windows explorer at different zoom levels ? Are we confident that the
Alt-Tab application icon images are un-affected [ really we should get
those from images.zip IMHO but ... ].

        If so - this is a lovely win & I'm all for it :-) that has always been
something of a hideous waste.

        Thanks !

                Michael.

--