Hi Andras,

On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 13:01 +0100, Andras Timar wrote:
> Duplicated beyond that. Windows .ico files contain icon sets, each
> file contains 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 128x128, and 256x256 icons. But
> many identical .ico files were embedded into the resource with
> different names (for historical reasons). Almost all of them were
> referenced from the code.

        Oh - nice :-)

> Another level of duplication was that soffice.exe and soffice.bin both
> contained the same 40 icons. soffice.exe contained the icons for
> Windows Explorer, soffice.bin contained the icons for application
> windows' titlebar and Alt-Tab. Now Windows Explorer takes the icons
> from soffice.bin, too.

        Great.

> Zoom levels are not affected. And yes, I read your comment in the bug
> about images.zip. But I have no idea how to create an icon handle from
> an image runtime, that Windows API call expects.

        Lovely; so - I'm ecstatic :-) it'd be nice to get a triple new-feature
review from Tor or Fridrich on the topic - but I'd like to see it in 3.5
if we can: should shrink our download & speed our startup.

        Thanks !

                Michael.

--
michael.me...@suse.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot