Hi Noel,

It's good idea to pick up one plugin first and discuss with the authors and
relicense that plugin only. I think this also means that we'll need to
change the license header of the plugin's source file to LLVM license so
it's unambigous what is the license of this specific plugin. The only
question is that whether it's OK to have mixed licensed files inside LO
source code (some files with LLVM license, others with LO's license).

I expected that I need to adapt the code for clang, but I think it's still
good to make licensing compatible even if I use only small part of the code
one-on-one way.

Best Regards,
Tamás

Noel Grandin <noelgran...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt. 7., V,